Some of the Greatest Companies Started in a Garage
Simple, easy-to-view video podcasts you can watch on your own schedule.
Your subscription includes:
- Unlimited, 24-hour access to our video and podcast learning platform — constantly growing with new and updated content.
- More than 200 topics with information and insights for entrepreneurs and growing businesses.
- The most comprehensive topics found in one, centralized location.
- Affordable access — monthly or annual subscriptions.
- Secure account profiles — allowing you to receive content announcements specific to your needs.
Choose from hundreds of video & podcast learning sessions we term ‘Garage Door Openers’.
• Business Law
• Business Planning / Strategy
• CEO Mentoring
• Crisis Management
• Human Resource & Benefits
• Intellectual Property
• Investors / Investing / Crowd Funding
• Leadership / Relationships
• Legal Start Up Topics
• Marketing / Sales
• And More!
NEW IN 2019: Investor Panel Podcasts hosted by Lessons From the Garage
Each panel for our Investor Panel Podcast is different and unique. They include members from the investor community (both angels and institutional) as well as individuals who have successfully navigated the fundraising process — who will share their insights and experiences.
Questions will be asked and answered in the comments section of the podcast.
UPCOMING PANEL PODCASTS (All recorded from 3 - 4pm the day prior):
- July 10, 2019: Small Business Legal Issues Presented by Monroe Moxness Berg PA
- August 14, 2019: Investor Panel Discussion – Rick Brimacomb
- September 11, 2019: Accounting & Finance Basics – Kris Collins CPA
- October 9, 2019: TBA
- November 13, 2019: Investor panel – Rick Brimacomb
- December 18, 2019: TBA
Note: When you sign up for an upcoming podcast, the access url will be emailed to you upon your registration. Questions? Email us.
New Topics Added Monthly! Coming soon...
- What Legal Documents are needed to Raise Capital
- Pitfalls and issues for Female CEO’s
- Why do I need an Attorney
- Securities Law for the Small Business
- Debt Issues the Good and the Bad
- Acquire and grow: Growing Your Business, and growing Your Company’s Value Through Acquisition
- Employment Law for the Startup
- Business law for the Startup
- How to Net More When you sell your Business
- Valuing a Business – Beyond the Financials: Lessons for Sellers, Buyers, and Their Advisors
- How to do Business in China
- The Business Owner with Options
- Small Business Tax issues
- Copyrights, Trade Marks, & Confidential Info
- Corporate Finance Legal Issues
- 401K basics
- SBIR Grants
- Story Marketing - Clarifying Your Brand Message
Hone your skills and knowledge with exclusive access to our growing library. Sign up here for your free one week trial! Returning customer? Click the button to return to your account login.